The following bands have played at our Gary Moore Statue fundraisers so far. We would like to honour their dedication and commitment to Gary’s statue fundraising by naming them here:
- Dizzy Lizzy (UK) – Dublin 2022
- Dublin Gary Moore Tribute Band – Dublin 2023, Belfast 2023
The Dublin Gary Moore Tribute Band have also played their own Gig for Gary fundraising memorial shows each February from 2011 through to 2019 donating proceeds of the shows to Crumlin Childrens Hospital and other charitable causes.
- Eric Bell Trio – Belfast 2019
- Eric Bell Band – Dublin 2022
- Gerry Quigley’s Mystic Blues Band – Belfast 2019, Dublin 2022, Dublin 2023, Belfast 2023
- Patricia Moore Band – Belfast 2019
- Sam Davidson’s Taste – Belfast 2019
- Stonecold Hobo – Dublin 2023
- Tom Davies (Solo) – Belfast 2019
- Tom Davies & The Bluebirds (UK) – Dublin 2022, Belfast 2023
Cancelled Due to Unforeseen Circumstances
The following musicians are still very much part of our volunteer crew but sadly couldn’t make it over to play as scheduled, due to the unforeseen cancellations. We are grateful for their dedication and commitment to keeping Gary’s music alive.
- André Cerbu (Romania) – Dublin 2020
- Debbie Moore Morgan (Italy) – Dublin 2022
Request to Play
We welcome requests from professional musicians/bands to join our roster of volunteer crew and play at Gig for Gary. Please keep in mind that because we receive many requests to play,
your selection cannot be guaranteed but we will do our best.
To be considered please email us the following information:
- Links to your Website and Social Media
- Links to your best Youtubes
- List of music festivals and major venues played in the past 12 months
- What location(s) you are available to play