We have just announced a new Sunburst design fundraising tee in graphite grey! Doesn’t it look amazing ! Ladies sizes will be available soon. Mens sizes available now from our merch page, just click on the tee-shirt image below to be taken to the merch page and scroll down until you see the mens tee in graphite grey .. 100% from every tee sold goes direct to the Gary Moore statue fund. .. thankyou for your support.
We have added a new sunburst tee design to our fundraising range. Don’t they look great?
This was to be the design available at the Gig for Gary but there has been a delay and we are not sure if these will be available at the gig after all, so we have made them available online also.
Same great quality Gildan shirts.
Mens size Tee:
We are pleased to announce the first of our line of fundraising tees which are now available to buy online for a limited time. Quality printed in the UK and despatched direct from in the UK within 48 hours. Delivered by secure courier to anywhere in the world from one low flat rate price.
Raising funds for a memorial statue for guitar legend Gary Moore, in his hometown of Belfast.
Tees are available from the links below:
Mens sizes Tee:
Womens sizes Tee:
This campaign will be on sale for a limited time.
Old campaign ended 29th March:
Brilliant interview with BBC Radio Ulster, Northern Ireland on this morning’s “Good Morning Ulster” program with Patricia Moore and Alex McGreevy, discussing Gary and his music and the devotion of his fans. A great interview which really conveyed the feeling and the message that now is the right time for Gary’s statue in Belfast.
Thanks so much to Alex McGreevy, Chris Lindsay and BBC Radio Ulster. This interview is copyright BBC Radio (with permission).
We are pleased to announced that tickets for Gig for Gary 2019 at The Belfast Empire are now for sale from Ticketmaster!
Directly from their website at this link:
Note: Correct time is Doors 7pm for 8pm start. Tickemaster showing incorrect start time.
It is with great honour and respect that we announced the acts for GFG 2019:
- Sam Davidson’s Taste will open at 8pm with a great mix of Gary Moore and Rory Gallagher tracks. Rory Gallagher was one of Gary’s favourite guitarists.
- Eric Bell trio will be playing a very special selection of songs for Gary, including his own originals and some amazing Thin Lizzy tracks as part of Eric’s 50th anniversary tour.
- Patricia Moore Band featuring rhythm master extraordinaire Jimmy Howlett (UK) on drums, Dublin’s Gerry Quigley on guitar and Frank McNally on bass.
- Gerry Quigley & The Durty Blues Band playing a mix of original progressive blues rock instrumentals inspired by Gary and also inspired by Gerry’s own childhood guitar teacher Eric Bell. You will hear the influences for sure.
- The show will finish with an epic blues jam with all musicians on stage!
It’s going to be a very special night. Tickets will be on sale very soon from Ticketmaster. Stay tuned!