It is with great honour and respect that we announced the acts for GFG 2019:
- Sam Davidson’s Taste will open at 8pm with a great mix of Gary Moore and Rory Gallagher tracks. Rory Gallagher was one of Gary’s favourite guitarists.
- Eric Bell trio will be playing a very special selection of songs for Gary, including his own originals and some amazing Thin Lizzy tracks as part of Eric’s 50th anniversary tour.
- Patricia Moore Band featuring rhythm master extraordinaire Jimmy Howlett (UK) on drums, Dublin’s Gerry Quigley on guitar and Frank McNally on bass.
- Gerry Quigley & The Durty Blues Band playing a mix of original progressive blues rock instrumentals inspired by Gary and also inspired by Gerry’s own childhood guitar teacher Eric Bell. You will hear the influences for sure.
- The show will finish with an epic blues jam with all musicians on stage!
It’s going to be a very special night. Tickets will be on sale very soon from Ticketmaster. Stay tuned!